Fulltime Roadrunners

Fulltime Roadrunners
Staying Put at BLM Oxbow Campground on the Colorado River, Cibola, AZ

Weekend of 4/8/16

April 7th, 2016

We’ve been ridiculously busy with “things”, so this is going to be a quickie.

The river continues to flow high and fast and should stay very nice for launching and playing on the river all weekend.  Unfortunately the weather forecast is pretty discouraging.  40% chance of rain today, 60% tonight, 30% Friday, 20% Saturday and 30% Sunday.  Temps will be in the high 70’s and winds from 5 – 25 mph.

Fishing is getting better but still not fantastic.  Some of the guys are telling me they are getting their limits on Bass in the backwaters.

The campground is near empty, so if you like camping in the rain, come on out!

I hope to get more posted in the next few days about what’s going on out here – wildlife and happenings with us.  But for now this is all.  Gotta get ready to head for Parker and prescriptions.

Ya’ll stay happy ‘n healthy!

Toodles

Leave a Reply

Name

Mail (never published)

Website